Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We're coming for a landing.

That's right, folks, 2008 is coming for a landing, and 2009 is about to take off, so brace yourself for a fabulous year.  BAHAH! THAT WAS SOAKED IN LAME SAUCE. Personally, I think that it's shocking that 2008 is already OVER. It's not really, yet... But in a few hours, BOY it will be history! 
..yeeeeah. Jason just got here. No, not Eliason, Jason being my brother. TOMORROW SHEESH-CO-BOB, AND MEGGERS AND ZACHYKINS ARE COMING! YAY! I, seriously, am.. Ironman. ahaha. sorry, that just made me think of that. I wish I was strong though... and I wish I could fly. hahaha. I, seriously, am 'cited about them coming, though! MHM. 

This was a strange post to write. I'm not in the 'blogging mode.'

Arrivederci!


1 comment:

Alexandra said...

wow that was a very weird post:p