Friday, February 13, 2009

Updated

There. I finally updated my blog. =)


OKAY! Tuesday was Cadre, and I tell you man, it was so fun! Samantha brought the fixings for floats! A huge bucket of ice cream, rootbeer and cream soda.
Mer, Zandra, Sam, Danielle and I couldn't find any huge cups in the church kitchen, so Mercedes and I had the brilliant idea of using JUICE JUGS!! We filled those babies to the rim. They were the biggest and tastiest floats I have ever had.
mmm.. At cadre we also played name that worshiper. HAHAH!! Becka REALLY enjoys that game. =) ahaha. It was such a hoot.

Wednesday was Youth, and Jay did a very good job.
Thursday was the Mexico Meeting, which was productive. Marika, Mik, Merbs, Mel, Sarah, Sam and I are donig a, (in my opinion) hilarious skit. I guess you'll have to come down to the Valentines Comedy Night to see it. =)
Today is a Pro-D day. Hallelujah, thank the Lord. In the past two weeks, I've gone to school for less than 4 days. WOOH!
Oh, I found out the other day that I'm on First Class Honors =)

HAVE A SUPER DAY!

No comments: