Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Strange Dreams

Last night I had the strangest dream about Consumed! I guess I'm getting excited about the weekend.. ahha..
Okay.. Here's how it went..

Nobody was at the church yet, and Emerson kept bothering me to do Concession, so I willingly opened the place up. He was showing me all the new candies and how there were EXTRA sour keys just in case people really liked them. All of a sudden Emerson vanished and Jason, Randy and Cody showed up.. Jason was cutting his brother's hair and Randy was telling him how it should be done. All of a sudden, Jay was not trimming hair anymore, and Cody's hair seemed like it hadn't been touched. :P
Then out of the blue, I was talking to Breanne at concession.
The church started to get fuller and fuller, and she said, 'MAN! It's gonna be one full weekend. I don't think we can have this many people! Holy Lord!'
Suddenly, I was waking up from bed (still in dream) and I heard this weird laughing noise, so I followed it all the way to the bathroom. You want to know what I saw?? I saw this little kid sitting IN the toilet, blowing bubbles.. I was absolutely disgusted and asked my Gramma Karen to get the kid out. hahah. [I don't know where she came from]
Later we were in the service for Consumed in a church that did NOT look like Northgate. I was wondering why we weren't at ours, when I woke up to the smell of pancakes.


There you have it. One of my crazy dreams. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you "aren't good at making posts"????

sarah.lena said...

hehe! chels this is awesome! i too dream ALOT... often it doesnt make any sense! :)
i look forward to reading your blog!