Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wingnut Wednesday

Okay, this morning I awoke from a wonderful sleep to the blaring sound of my silly alarm clock. Waking up to a horrible *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!* is not my favorite. ESPECIALLY when you have to get out of your warm, comforting bed to step out into your cold dark room. Man! It really gets me sometimes.
Moving on..
..I woke up..
I went on with my easy Wednesday school schedule of Devos, Math, Drama, English, Music and HCE. When school was finished, I decided not to go on the bus to catch a ride home. Instead, I figured I'd just hang around the soccer field.
...KIDDING! After school I went to Highland with my English/Yearbookish teacher and Merbs and Mik to sit in on a Yearbook class. It was kind of exciting, and I got a few good ideas for our yearbook this year :D
{Side Note -->} By the way, I really like the yellow lockers.. :P Mine's a boring color of blue.
After the Highland visit, my teacher took me and the other two girls to Wendy's :) You know, I got the usual JR. BACON CHEESEBURGER. HO YEAH!
Once through the drivethru, we were dropped off at the church for youth.. {THRIVE YOUTH CHURCH.. YOU SHOULD GO!} I got to youth, set up, cracked a few jokes, hung out with friends, worshipped and watched a sweet video from.. Louie (?) Louis (?) Gigleo (?) Giglio (?) Anyways.. Louis Giglio. It was insane, and it made me feel small.. I mean TINY! Actually it didn't, but I think if might have supposed to. :)
Check out Laminin in google images. It's basically what holds your body together. I know, I know, I though it was friggen sweet too!
I then helped with take down, and went home to watch the tail end of the hockey game.. which went to over time, which went to a shoot out.
Luongo, good job on your shutout record, man. I would most likely let the first shot in.
hah. One time, I was being a goalie and got a black eye. O.o
So the Av's won, which disappointed me, but hey, the Canucks have done well so far.
Hopefully they will keep winning.

Sweet dreams,
CNN

No comments: