Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thirsty Thursday..

I want water...
This morning I woke up, once again, to my dumb alarm clock.
Instead of going to school right away, I went sign waving.. for my uncle..
<>
It was half exciting, and half really stinking cold! I got a bunch of honks and smiles, thumbs ups, and waves and even a few head shakes as people drove past. hahaha.
[Yes, Russel, you were DEFINITELY one of the head shakers. That's right, I saw that glaring shake as you raced off to school in your chick car. Haha. I'm kidding, as if I would make fun of you..]
Continuing on.
A bus full of screaming kids went past us honking. There were kids with their heads and hands out the window cheering for Puncle. Even Starr Winchester honked for us! YEAH, MAN!
I finally got to school, which wasn't even actually that late. When I was walking to the office to get a late slip, I passed Mandy... She was going home because she has pink eye! Can you say ouch? Of all weekends too. CONSUMED! That stinks.
At school we're going to burn a bucket full of sins. <--random side note.. After going to the office, Alexandra and I said our farewells and walked off to our own classes. In case you happen to wonder, Thursday is absolutely not my favorite day of the week. :( MATH -> ENGLISH -> FRENCH -> ENGLISH -> MATH.
That was basically my day.. I got home after school and did some homework, ate dinner and more homework and now I'm on here. I have to go do more homework.
LATER DAYS, FRIENDS!

No comments: