Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Adam

I told Zandra about Christmas Adam. :P hahahah

On Sunday I almost knocked myself out. I bent over to pick up Lucy, and on the way up, I got slugged by the corner of the counter at the bar on the island in my kitchen. hahaha. I instantly had a huge purple bump covered with blood. My nana watched me and said I was staggering back and forth like I was going to fall over. I don't remember that part. I just remember feeling lots of pain.
On Sunday night we had an awesome dance party. Marika, Mikayla, Alexandra, Emerson and Mercedes came over. We stayed in the media room and partied. We had a strobe light and loud music. hahah. It got so hot up there that we opened a window. At about 10:15, the neighbor rang the doorbell about 50 times. NO JOKE! I bet our doorbell has never been rung that many times in it's whole entire life. He was complaining that we were being too loud.
It was such a thrilling stretch in the day. We plan on dancing again soon. :D

MONDAY was boring. I cleaned my room and went tobogganing. I DID NOT WANT TO GO TOBOGGANING! The girls (A.A.A) went with me. It was so cold! We got dropped off, not knowing when we would get picked up. I think we only raced down the hill about seven times, then we just sat at the bottom. {OH NO! I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING! WAS PRISON BREAK ON ON MONDAY!!? oh no. I think I missed it.}

Today is Tuesday and my grandparents should be here in about an hour. =)
Christmas is so soon. Hope you have a jolly good time.

No comments: