Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEXI!!!

Happy birthday, Lex! Yay! You're twenty. You're amazing, thanks for everything you do. :D

Tonight youth was GREAT! Daniel spoke about LOOOOOOVE, and more importantly God's unconditional, run after it kind of love. He is so on fire for God, college must be going really well! I'm glad he's back for a while! :)

Yeah, I guess my day was alright. It was the easy day for school subjects, and tomorrow I get the opportunity to conquer the harder day. :P
I found out that I was on the Honor Role! WOOT!

I'm tired and hungry.
PEACE OUT.


ps. AMY IS IN THE HOSPITAL... IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR THE PAST NINE MONTHS, THAT MEANS SHE'S HAVING A BABY!

pps. Friday is the youth Christmas All Nighter. I want to go, except I don't want to go swimming.. ANYWHERE. AT ALL! Well, I kind of want to do the Polar Bear swim, except I don't want to be freezing cold for the rest of the night with stringy hair and stinky salty limbs.
I guess that about sums it up, I don't think I'LL BE SWIMMING! :D
Tata, my dear folks.

No comments: