Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lucy.

I just found out that my family is keeping Lucy, which means we now have two friggen dogs.

Wow, okay, so I haven't been on in a few days.
I decorated our nine foot Christmas tree yesterday pretty much by myself. That was exciting. pfft. was not.
Friday night was the you all nighter at Comox Pent. It was pretty good. I stayed up the whole time. Some strange people did the polar bear swim, and it was cooooold outside. We had a gift exchange that kinda sucked for me because I was number FIFTY FIVE. I was pretty much dead last.
On Friday Mik, Mer and I gave our creative project a chance to shine. I think it went alright, other than the fact that Mercedes and Mikayla couldn't stop laughing. I bet we might get points taken off for poor presentation. :(
Oh, yesterday a bunch of married people came to my house so I left. I went to Randy's house and ate dinner, watched a movie, played tanks.
Now I really want to play tanks.
Aur revoir.