Wednesday, December 3, 2008

buckets. of. lists.

My day.. My day was interesting.
Here I am.. Sitting at my computer drinking a delicious VBF. Oh man. It's good. I'm so weird. I always want hot drinks, then order a cold one. When I want a cold one, I order hot. It's stupid.
I had drama today.. drama as in the class. It was pretty fun. Mandy, Laurel, Mikayla, Mercedes and I had to do a scene in gibberish. haha! It was hilarious. I proposed to Mandy. It was simply amazing.
{{ HCE IS NOT MY FAVORITE SUBJECT! }}
Surprise, surprise, I got picked up from the bus early! YEAH! That was awesome. When I got home the carpet in the media room was finished. :D Nana and the girls were over, because they brought me home from the bus, of course. (girls being Zandra, Ank, and Nena.)
For some strange reason, Alex and I were kind of a little hyper. haha.. She dictated her blog to me, and I typed it. She must have felt royal. BUT, she has to get used to it if she's going to be the PM some day. She will.. I know it.
Wow! Moving on. I get so off topic so easily. okay! back to my story. =]
I typed her blog for her, we played with the puppies a tad, and she sat in Bentley's kennel. HAHAH!! I sure love her. :P
My mouth hurts. Real bad. This darn elastic might be getting to me, even though I've had it for a while now.
Some lady bought a puppy today.. GUESS WHAT HER NAME WAS!! SERIOUSLY.. GUESS!! I HOPE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD WHEN YOU FIND OUT.
....HER NAME WAS.....
TINA TURNER! I know! Weird.
She bought Ethel, which makes me sad 'cause Ethel's my favorite. AND GUESS WHERE SHE LIVES!! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! WAY OUT IN BOONIE VILLE SOIN TULA! I bet I'll never see my lovely again. PFFT! That's okay. My life isn't lame enough to mourn over the loss of a puppy that I've only known for approximately eight weeks.
Some guy from an island is buying another one. A puppy that is. That will mean that we only have two left!
I then went to Thrive.. [Find Christ in Christmas] It was good. For some reason I got my picture taken. WEIRD. I also realized that a picture of me is on the Youth Retreat sign up things with all your info on them.
Mikayla saw my bucket list for the first time today. I have some stellar things on it, man! Like flying a plane! I'm not talking the 3 level jumbo jets.. Just a two seater :P I also have some moose/bear hunting.. learn to play drums and acoustic. I love acoustic :D
I am now tired and going to bed.
TOODLES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the actual tina turner buy it?