Saturday, January 24, 2009

birthday madness.

Last night/today was I had my birthday party. Marika, Mikayla, Mercedes, Mandy, Mackenzie, Laurel and Alexandra came over =) We watched a couple movies, teen girl squad, ate food, played the chocolate bar game..
I got some pictures (:]) a Roxy bag, Starbucks tumbler, a zwip (or whatever it's called) and $$ for Mehico. When it was time to open all those presents, I was scared.. BOY WAS I SCARED! Marika was just bubbly with excitement, which made me incredibly nervous.. When I opened it, I punched her in the leg. Would you like to know what it was? I'll tell you what it was..
A PAIR OF GRANNY PANTIES! haha. They were HUGE! hahhaa. We were able to uhh.. fit.. uhmm.. six girls... uhmm.. inside them. *cough*
It was hilarious, I must say.


I must be off.

TIIINES... TIIINES.. TIIINES!!!
♪♫

No comments: