Thursday, January 15, 2009

Relax.. Take it easy.

Yeah.. I kinda haven't really blogged lately... life is busy. =)
SOOO.. This past weekend was the Thrive Youth Retreat at Homewood.. It was simply amazing. I was supposed to go sailing, but it was 'too windy'.
Wednesday was sweet parakeet. (haha, zandra.. gts.) I was super hyper and in my ninjetic ways, which, if you haven't heard, makes me insane. About a week or so ago, Mercedes unravelled the band from her sweat pants and left it in our locker.. It was my ninja head tie on Wednesday. =)

[wowie, wow.
Okay, I'm sorry. Today I had a math test, and I got every single question right (I know this because I checked it over..:P) except one. I was stressing so much over it, because every time I did it, I got the same answer. I handed in the test with the answer that I thought was wrong. I gave my nana the question and guess what? She got the same answer as me. I just talked to Merbs and she got the same answer as me. I DON'T THINK I SHOULD STRESS ABOUT IT ANYMORE!]

Back to Wednesday.. ninja... hyper... Right! I remember where I left off.
Wednesday night I found out GU was going to be super cheap because I don't have to pay for gas or the ferry. (yes) I'm heading down to Portland in February! I can't wait.
That's all..
JUST KIDDING. I also found out that I'm going to Mexico for spring break. =) I'm stinker stoked.

I'm kind of hyper and not in the blogging mood. Just letting you know that I'm still breathing.
hah.
Oh yeah.
Today was the amazing Clash Day at school. It was great. haha.

peace out.

..this was an irregular blog post.

No comments: